Products For Testing EMFs
I’ve tested all of the EMF-blocking clothing with EMF testing equipment, and they all work pretty well.
Without these products, I wouldn’t know what my exposure is. Now I can be sure that the steps I’ve taken have actually reduced my EMF exposure.
- Trifield EMF Meter. This tests low frequency EMFs…Magnetic and electric field pollution.
- RF Field Meter to detect cell and wifi or high frequency EMFs. Cell and wifi are more damaging than magnetic and electric poulltion.
- Voltmeter to see if I get grounded. The Trifield can tell you if you’re being grounded to some degree, but the voltmeter tells you if you’re neutral. Haven’t figured out how to use it yet.
Products For EMF protection
You will see these products in the videos below.
- The best cloth is Ksilver1#. This is the soft and silky sheet that’s very comfortable. I recommend you get 4 square meters if you want extra, but 3 square meters is about the length of a sheet that you’d buy. I bought quite a few of them and that one is the best and you won’t be able to find a better price.
- Ksilver32# to cover my head and also to protect against mosquitos. This silver fabric is the net-like object shown in the video. I recommend you get 4 Square meters.
- 6 Feet of Argenmesh for my sheet. The Ksilver1 is better than the Argenmesh, but it took a month to get the Ksilver1 because it’s coming from China. I ended up using this under my sheets so that I am protected from the bottom.
- Copper coil to ground.
- Conductive fabric. Good if you want to ground – you’ll also need the copper wire.
- Heel grounder. Waiting on the voltmeter to see if it works.
- Grounded slippers, stylish flip-flops for women
- Hoodie (AMZ)…The fit sucks – it’s very baggy. But I’m happy I bought this because it’s super soft and great for going to sleep. Loose fit comes in handy.
- Hat (AMZ). This is the Gangsta EMF blocking hat. It has a snug fit – not very comfortable if you’re wearing the whole day. But I find it’s not uncomfortable with my head shaven.
- Pants that I’m wearing in picture and video (Ebay). I bought 9 pairs of these because they are comfortable, look decent, have a good fit and are relatively cheap. Fit is standard sizes.
- Silverell (Ebay) clothing in general is good. I have a long sleeve shirt and short sleeve shirt. Fit is standard sizes.
- Grounding mat. If you don’t want to use a sheet and copper wire, you can use this, but it’s more expensive.