We have a need for an executive assistant and designer. Both people will be closely working with me. To apply for a job, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on post to see more information about what we’re looking for.
The application process consists of two interviews.
The first interview is a battery of tests measuring cognitive ability, which takes about 1-1.5 hours. The second interview is with Joe. If you are applying for the design job alone, the cognitive tests are not requirement, but are still encouraged.
Please send over a resume or Linkedin profile or some history of biggest accomplishments.
If you are applying for a design or UI/UX job, we will need to see a portfolio of your designs. If you are applying for a development job, we will need to see past projects you worked on and what exactly you built. We also need to see how long you’ve been coding in each area that you are familiar with. If you are applying for a filming or video editing job, we need to see your past videos.
Salary will depend on skills and abilities. Much of the work is remote and you can determine your own hours.
Most important positions needed:
These positions are all full time.
- Executive assistant – someone who is smart, knows how to get random shit done fast, highly efficient, pays attention to detail, is not afraid to learn new skills, is a DOER, and is naturally motivated to get things done.
- Designer – we need someone amazing. We have a lot of difficult design challenges. UI/UX experience would be preferable, but being a good designer is most important.
- Internet Marketing
- Software developers
Some Technical skills we’re looking for:
You don’t need all of these, but the more of these you have the better. Currently, our biggest need is in design and UI/UX. The other skills are useful and we’ll hire someone if they also possess a mixture of the innate abilities.
- UI/UX…. Front end development is a plus
- Design skills
- Genetics skills (PhD)
- Writing and Editing
- Full stack development
- Python and Django
- Database and data-related skills
- Internet marketing
- Internet/tech savvy
- Video editing/creation, Filming
- Broad knowledge in science and health
Some innate abilities we’re looking for:
You don’t need all of these, but the more of these you have the better.
- Analytical and good cognitive abilities
- Management and Leadership abilities
- Good communication skills
- Independent thinking and creative
- Hard working
- Good design sense
- Able to tolerate stressful situations
- Able to implement quickly
- Intrinsically motivated about project
- Capable of working independently
- Doesn’t need to be told what to do. Assesses the situation and acts fast.
- Good character (Honest, etc..)
- Able to pick up and learn new skills quickly