Natural Stacks Interview: Reducing Anxiety, BDNF, Nootropics, and Optimal Performance
There’s a correction that needs to be made….I mentioned a high fat and high sugar diet in relationship to BDNF. I didn’t make it clear, even though it’s obvious, that this diet decreases BDNF.
What You’ll Hear From Joe Cohen
- Fact Of the Day: Sprints & High-Intensity Exercise make you SMARTER!
- What is SELF HACKED? “Nobody knows what the hell they’re talking about – I’m doing this myself!”
- Joe’s Big 5 Framework
- You’re either ambitious or you’re NOT – no supplement will do the work for you!
- Using Tao Te Ching, Samurai’s & Zen philosophy to increase performance
- The problem of too much glutamate (even if you don’t eat MSG!)
- Forskolin to help reset your circadian rhythm and when to take it for the best results
- Why Joe LOVES magnesium.
- Why Joe says NOT SO FAST on the racetam family of nootropics…and how he unfairly became the “Enemy Of The State” in the bio-hacking world! (For the record, he’s NOT against the racetams.)
- SSRI’s, sexual dysfunction, and Joe’s favorite supplements for performance. (HINT: Make the body work right and you’ll function optimally!)
- The 2 best wavelengths for infrared light so you can speed recovery, energize mitochondria, and kick more butt!
- PEMF, magnetism and gut health to fix digestion, increase wakefulness, increase testosterone, speed wound healing and supercharge your performance.
- BDNF – what is Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor and how it impacts sleep, intelligence, and performance (like driving!).
- Joe’s Top 3 ways to #liveoptimal
Links & Resources
- Forskolin (40%), Forskolin (95%) or Forskolin (40%)
- Hi-maize Resistant Starch (50 pounds)
- Infrared – LLLT (light relief) -850nm- I like that you can take off the rubber part and more easily use it over broader areas of the head/thyroid. I use this on various parts of the brain and on my thyroid and thymus. Good for arthritis, too. The ratings are bad because of bad customer service and over-hyping their product. It definitely has an effect, though. My only problem with this is the blue light it gives off…so I use Black tape to cover it.
- Infrared -LLLT 660nm….Has different effects than the other one that I recommend. Get both. This is a good 660nm grow light.
- Infrared – LLLT – 850nm (CCTV camera). This one only has infrared, as opposed to the light relief. I like both of them. I like the light relief device better, but you need to cover the blue light on it with black tape. I use both…
- Infrared Sauna
- Get YOUR DNA sequencing at 23andme
- Where You Go, There You Are – Kabat-Zinn – Stress Management/Self-improvement….
Interview With Christina Bell, Registered Psychologist
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ARTICLE?