Histamine is widely known as a substance that contributes to allergies, asthma, eczema, and coughs.
This post describes:
- How homocysteine levels can affect your health
- How homocysteine can be toxic and inflammatory
- Lab tests for homocysteine levels, with optimal ranges
- Factors that influence homocysteine levels, including diet, lifestyle, and ways to support the methylation pathways given the relevant genetic information (i.e. MTHFR mutation)
- How you can optimize your homocysteine levels to improve your performance and wellbeing.
Licorice is mostly associated with candy and has been used in food and medicine for 1000 years. It contains various compounds that help with heartburn, cancer, and a leaky gut. Keep reading to learn more about its health benefits.
Ginger has been revered as a culinary and medicinal spice in many traditional cultures. It is also a very powerful herb with numerous proven health benefits. Read this post to learn more about ginger and how to make the best use of ginger for your health.
Bilirubin is a yellow compound generated from destroyed hemoglobin. Its yellow color is responsible for yellow skin in jaundice, and the yellow hue of urine and feces. Bilirubin also has some very beneficial antioxidant properties. Read this post to learn more about its effects on the body and how to manipulate bilirubin levels to your advantage.